Please remember to update the Homeworld Mobile App for the new 0.2.27 version for Android!
Make sure to join our community Discord to report more bugs and give us your feedback!
– PvP is available for a limited time in three systems: Edowana (Tier 1), Guijinar (Tier 2), and Kredulsa (Tier 3).
– Do not enter these systems if you do not want to participate in PvP.
– There is a chance for high purity Asteroids in the three PvP systems.
– All units will be hostile in these systems. Currently, there are no exceptions for friends or similar Kiith.
– When you destroy NPC ships, there is a chance for salvage drops when destroying other players’ ships.
– The size of the salvage boxes is dependent on the unit types destroyed.
– Similar to PvE combat (against NPCs), all ships can be destroyed, besides your Flagship
Similar to the Pioneer Packs, all Adamant & Booster Packs will be granted again after the game progress reset that will happen before the live launch of Homeworld Mobile.
– New Adamant Packs have been added to the market.
– New Booster Packs have been added to the market.
– These Booster packs can be acquired once a day.
– The Currency Booster Pack contains 400 Adamant and 100k Credits.
– The T1 Rare Earth Booster Pack contains 350 CS, 180 YY, and 60k Credits.
– The T2 Rare Earth Booster Pack requires level 6, it contains 220 LA, 360 CE, 150 PR, and 100k Credits.
OFFICERS & BLUEPRINTS
– An Epic Officer Recruitment Token is available once per week for Adamant.
– The Blueprint for a T3 Advanced Interceptor Squadron requires level 28 and is available once per day for Adamant.
– The Blueprint for a T3 Advanced Plasma Bomber Squadron requires level 28 and is available once per day for Adamant.
– The Blueprint for a T3 Elite Ion Cannon requires level 28 and is available once per day for Adamant.
– When stashing items from your inventory, you now have a slider to move more items of the same kind at once.
– Permanent Blueprints are not shown in the market anymore, once you acquired them, because you can only get them once anyway.
– The Relic Signature mission objective has changed from finding an artifact in a probe to a shipwreck.
– In scanned missions, there is a chance of additional salvage boxes that drop in the battlefield which can be picked up with your Resource Collector.
– We applied some improved graphics to the Internal View, System View and Galaxy View.
– You can use Adamant to speed up processes, like Fabrication, by 50%.
– The range of repair modules for the T2 Explorer “Mohaava” have increased.
– Fixed an issue were some Assault Frigate variants had one turret.
– Fixed an issue that some variants of Destroyers had missing turrets, missing torpedo launchers, lower power.
– The basic stats of an Advanced Destroyer are now higher than those of a basic version.
– XP rewards gained by Liaison missions and Strikes are now shown properly in the UI.
– Chat notifications disappear as intended.
– The correct tier symbol is now shown in the strike mission tab.
– When opening boxes, the button text is displayed as ‘open all’ if you have less than 15 boxes to open.
– Skyboxes are now displayed properly on all devices.