The changes do not require an app update. Continue using Android version 0.2.10.
Make sure to join our community Discord to report more bugs and give us your feedback!
NEW TIER 3 HIIGARAN CARRIER
– You can manage up to 10 squadrons.
– The Carrier has three (3) Refineries one (1) Fabricator and one (1) Laboratory.
– The Carrier Blueprint can be found in T3 Liaison rewards.
– If you already own a T3 Carrier, it will be converted into the new, more powerful model with adjusted internal and external modules (Hangar, Engine).
STRIKE CRAFTS & ESCORTS
– Torpedo Frigates and Destroyers no longer turn towards the enemy to fire.
– The Armor of all Hiigaran Destroyers has been increased. I.e T1 now has 6,000 Armor.
– The damage of Hiigaran T2 & T3 Destroyers has been reduced.
– The Hull of all T2 and T3 Destroyers has been reduced.
– Plasma Bombers now deal more Armor damage (+40% in Tier 1).
– The speed of Plasma Bombers has been reduced to 550 to better distinguish this unit from Interceptors. – To make them more useful for scouting, the Sensor Range of Interceptors was increased by 133%.
FLAGSHIPS: MODULE UPDATES
– All T3 and T2 Flagships that had the previous setup of Tier 1 Refineries and Fabricators modules only have been updated to the correct internal module setup.
-If your Flagship had Refinery or Crafting processes activated during the update, these processes are now complete. You can find find the results in your inventory.
– Outstanding tasks for side quests and missions that were stalled have been completed and progress has been properly reflected.
– The Reward Tiers now match the Strike’s Tier.
– The Gearscore of Strikes has been adjusted to clearly reflect the difficulty.
– The Base Hull in _Pirate Hideout_ has been reduced, but now has six (6) times more Armor.
– We have improved visibility about the level requirements needed for the mission.
– The quests can now be completed using Advanced or Elite units in addition to Standard units.
– While required Tiers of units remains the same, building a T3 unit instead of a T2 one won’t count.
– Two (2) new tasks have been added to the beginning of each of the eight (8) Side Quests Lines.
– The newly added quests allow new players to access shorter lower-level missions at an earlier stage.
– E.g, the first Mining Quest now requires to mine 1,000 ore instead of 6,000.
– The first Mining Requests that requires to mine 6,000 ore is now the third Quest.
– Side Quests now account for prior progress. If a quest asks to “mine 3,000 minerals” it will check how much you have mined already, and include this in the total.
– The Credit Rewards in Strikes are now ten (10) times higher. I.e., 350 credits are now 3,500).
– The Credit payout from the Salvage of destroyed ships has been doubled. I.e., instead of 500 credits you now gain 1,000.
– The value of Rare Earths was doubled so that you now gain twice as many credits.
– You can now sell Insignias to earn credits. E. g. R1 = 500 credits, R2 = 1,000 credits, R3 = 1,500 credits.
– The main Rewards from Strikes now stack up to 99 units.
– The Agility of the Tanoch Battlecruiser was increased.
– The Heavy Twin Ion Cannon Turrets now display the correct icon and model.